October 27, 2010

Some Other Time

No ranked games for the past couple days. Since that tournament got moved from Wednesday to Sunday I'll have time for that tomorrow...or I guess later today at this point.  I have been playing a fair amount of jansou tonpuusens in my free time, though.  It's technically ranked but I care about that much less than my actual 4p rank, so it's a good place to play when I'm not up for the pressure of a regular game.  Also, it's the only place where you can pull of stupid wins like this:

25,700 points?  Yeah, that'll do.  Here's your G, buddy.

In other news BakaBT is running a mahjong tournament sometime in the near future. I didn't enter because I forgot ( ლ(╹◡╹ლ) ) but it's notable because they have 98 entrants, which is more players than I thought the English-speaking community even had at this point. Right on! I'm not entirely sure how that's all going to get organized but I'll be keeping my eyes on it. Seems like it could be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment